Welcome to Lori's Blog

Welcome to Lori's Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Week 6 Video editing projectg

It feels great to be coming down the home stretch in this class.  Last project to tackle is the wiki.

The video project was fun, frustrating and ultimately good experience.  I must say, however, that as with many of our course projects, the lack of time available to get hands on experience with the software made the project painfully long.

The number of requirements necessary to meet minimum standards for the video was really, really aggressive given we had a 1 hour demo as the whole of our instruction.

As I reflect on this class, I can't help but feel that either the syllabus is way too broad and the deliverables are not consistent with the brief instruction we have received don't correspond with our experience.  Or the deliverables are right and the syllabus is way too aggressive.

I am left feeling like I have a lot of morsels but no solid food.
I have learned very little about a lot of platforms.  I am disappointed because as pre service teachers we need to know this technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment